Phase 1: National Executive Board
CUSW-wide elections have begun. In the first phase, members selected who will represent them in the National Executive Board. Find out more about the process, and how elections work at CUSW by visiting the NEB Elections 2014 page in the Innovation Station. Learn More.
Member Participation is the foundation of who we are as a Union.
In fact, the relations between the various parts of the Union were devised so as to ensure members were at the center for driving change and bringing workplace issues to the fore. Learn More.
Our Consitution: a Constitution by members & for members.
Our Constitution – the document that governs the Union – was created by regular members. Learn more, download it, or access a mobile-friendly version via the link below.
CUSW supports the Canadian Apprenticeship Forum as an "Apprenticeship Champion", contributing to CAF-FCA's national apprenticeship agenda. Learn more about the CAF. Learn More.
Skills For Change
CUSW is a proud sponsor of Skills for Change. Connecting new Canadians to Skilled Trades job opportunities. Learn More.
CUSW is Proud to be a partner of the Aboriginal Apprenticeship Board of Ontario. Learn more about this unique organization. Learn More.
CUSW and the Ontario Sustainable Energy Association are partnering towards preparing 21st Century Workers for a sustainable energy future. Learn More.
News & Events
- National Executive Board Election Results
- Golf Tournament Season is Here
- CUSW Family Fishing Derby - June 20-22, 2014
- Apprenticeship Orientation Sessions - May 3rd & 31st, 2014
- National Executive Board Elections Primer
- Introducing The Innovation Station
- Electronic Payment of Basic Dues
- Annual Hockey Tournament - Winners Announcement
- CUSW Members Participate in AABO Apprenticeship & Skilled Trades Video
- Convention 2012 Reports Video Now Live